OpenScholar is a specialized version of Drupal distribution optimized for scholarly websites. With OpenScholar, researchers can create and manage content for their research lab or project using a framework that is pre-configured and pre-built to quickly create your online presence.
- Point and click website building tool
- Responsive themes which conform to University branding standards.
- Standardized content types and plugins for popular content needs including publications, lab/team directory, news, and media.
- Integration with PubMed
- CAS authentication for site managers
- OIT takes care of system updates and patches
- Training and support are provided by OIT
- Open Scholar User Guide
Hosted in the Acquia cloud and supported by OIT at no additional cost. This includes updates to system code and security.
The OpenScholar platform is free to the Princeton research community.