OpenScholar is a specialized version of Drupal distribution optimized for scholarly websites. With OpenScholar, researchers can create and manage content for their research lab or project using a framework that is pre-configured and pre-built to quickly create your online presence.
- Point and click website building tool
- Responsive themes which conform to University branding standards.
- Standardized content types and plugins for popular content needs including publications, lab/team directory, news, and media.
- Integration with PubMed
- CAS authentication for site managers
- OIT takes care of system updates and patches
- Training and support are provided by OIT
- Open Scholar User Guide